Stock entries are used in Stock management inventory type.
- Identify quickly the product from products list (see how to populate your products list) by using dedicated features:
- Barcode / QR scanner (external scanner or device camera)
- NFC identification
- Tap on the wanted product
- Choose one of the entries types from "Add entry" tab:
- Complete the entry fields and Save
Add entry fields
- Optional - only if you work with multiple locations. If you don't add the location - the application chooses for you automatically the "Default location"
- A location can be added directly from "Add entry" tab or from navigation menu (see how to manage locations)
- Batching factor (default = 1 )
- Optional. Batching factor is a multiplicator of the Quantity field and is used when your products are delivered in packages.
- Example: one box contains 6 bottles. You fill 6 in batching factor area and 2 in quantity area. When saving will be recorded 12 bottles.
- You can assign any custom tag to an entry (ex.: damaged, expiration date, etc.)
- Custom fields (find out more about custom fileds)
Navigate through entries history and edit or delete them.
- Edit (modify)
- Datetime of the last update is displayed in the list
- Deleted entries can be viewed in the history list, distinctively marked
- Datetime of deleted action is displayed
- It does not affect the stock
Long tap on entry.