We strongly recommend you to make periodically backups to your data and save them to your computer / external disk, etc.
In that way - if something wrong has happened to your mobile device - you can restore data from the last backup.
- Inventories list area -> Contextual menu -> Backup & Restore -> BACKUP
- Choose where do you want to save the backup:
- Locally (on the mobile device) ... and then copy to an external disk or to your computer
- Cloud places (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Share via email
- Inventories list area -> Contextual menu -> Backup & Restore -> RESTORE
- Take over the backup file
- If you have saved the backup file to an external disk you should copy it first to your mobile device memory card.
You should know
- Images will not be included into backup file
- Restoring a backup file will erase all your current data