Identify quickly the products using NFC reader.
You don't need another application to write NFC tags. You can choose to write to tag from the dedicated NFC field or any of: SKU, Product name, QR / Barcode.
- Your device should support NFC
- NFC should be activated
- Your products should be tagged with NFC tags
For reading from tag into field or writing to tag from field you have to hold the device close to the tag.
- Fill NFC field from the app. You have several ways for doing that:
- Import from an excel products list (see how...)
- Read from tag into field:
- (A) Within product area -> Details tab -> Tap on NFC button -> Choose "Read from tag into field" -> Hold the device close to the tag.
- Write to tag from field (only if your tags haven't been written before):
- (B) Within product area -> Details tab -> Tap on NFC button -> Choose "Write to tag from field"
- You can choose what field to be written on the tag:
- SKU (internal code)
- Product name
- Hold the device close to the tag.
- Identify quickly the product by holding the device close to tag. You can do that from:
- Products list area
- Within product area