Counting physical inventory can be done in Take stock inventory type.
- Populate products list. You have more alternatives to do that:
- Identify quickly the product from products list by using dedicated features:
- Barcode / QR scanner (external scanner or device camera)
- NFC identification
- Tap on the wanted product
- Insert counted quantities
- you can use the built in calculator to make this process easier
- Export counting results - csv, excel file (see how ...)
- Batching factor (default = 1 )
- Optional. Batching factor is a multiplicator of the Quantity field and is used when your products are delivered in packages.
- Example: one box contains 6 bottles. You fill 6 in batching factor area and 2 in quantity area. When saving will be recorded 12 bottles.
- Optional - only if you work with multiple locations. If you don't add the location - the application chooses for you automatically the "Default location"
- A location can be added directly from "Counter" tab or from navigation menu (see how to manage locations)
- You can assign any custom tag to an entry (ex.: damaged, expiration date, etc.)
- Custom fields (find out more about custom fileds)
Navigate through countings history and edit or delete them.
- Edit (modify)
- Datetime of the last update is displayed in the list
- Deleted countings can be viewed in the history list, distinctively marked
- Datetime of deleted action is displayed
Long tap on entry.